If you didn’t already know, the best time of day falls between 3 and 7 p.m.
In Los Angeles, and many other places… some refer to this time of day as rush hour. I however in my land there is no traffic because I’m typically hanging out somewhere very close to a cocktail or appetizer because it’s HAPPY HOUR.
Instead of the 2-for-1 special tonight at the local bar, I decided to brush up on my those kitchen skills of mine. I love getting “creative” – and after skipping lunch and 1 can of lager I felt inspired. Well not that inspired — I didn’t make all of the ingredients. But I’ll show you how I made it mine!
Here we have it:
Truffle, Mushroom & Mozzarella Flatbread Pizza with Fresh Avocado, Seasonings & Lager.
– 1/2 serving of Traders Joe’s Frozen Truffle Mushroom & Mozzarella Flat Bred Pizza
– 1/2 Avocado
– 1 pint glass (Chilled, Freezer)
– 2-4 cans bottles of Lager (Chilled, Fridge – your choice on the brew)
Prep time: 5 minutes.
– Preheat oven to $425 (sorry ..425 degrees…I been drankin’)
– Remove box of flatbread & pint glass from freezer
– Remove flatbread out of package and let sit.
– While flatbread sits & slightly thaws, crack open 1 bottle of Lager and pour into chilled pint glass
– Slice flatbread into slices (optional if you choose to just stuff face)
– Cut Avocado in half and then into slices. Add onto flatbread. Sprinkle seasonings.
– Put in oven for 7-9minutes
– Finish one lager while in the oven, then refill before you remove flatbread from oven.
– Plate. Serve.
Pure Joy. #CiaratogaLiving #CiaratogaMeal