As if there was another website that I needed to join and recieve a bunch of notification emails… I joined Pintrest the other day. I kept hearing, “Ciara, you’re not on? you’re not on!?”…”oh I pinned the cutest shirt…”
So, whatever. I figured it wasn’t a big deal. I chose to take a little bit of time out of my Sunday to see what was all the hype.
These were the thoughts that came through my head today in regards to Pintrest:
- “OMG That is so cute!”
- No one’s house really looks like this.
- “I hope she doesn’t mind that I “re-pinned” this…and that…well maybe I should just follow her?
- I’m done after this next pin.
- “Who the hell would buy that…”
- When does the amount of “boards” I have get excessive?
- I can’t think of a clever enough name for this board…what’s another way to say “Clothes I like?” Crap. Crap…
- Its been three hours?
- WHY AM I DOING THIS?
- Do I need the iPhone app? No.
- Don’t download the app.
- Oh! She’s on Pintrest? I love her style…
- What’s my apple password again?…downloading app.